The program will begin at 9:30 a.m. and will conclude at 12:30 p.m. with a luncheon for these students and their parents. The program will be focused on getting the students prepared for the transition to high school. This is a great opportunity for all students and parents to become familiar with Big Rapids High School. It is also a great way to "Swing-In" the 2014-2015 school year.
The agenda for the day will include:
- Introductions of Teachers, Counselors and Administration
- Discussion of Rules, Regulations and the High School Handbook
- Information on High School Athletics and Co-curricular Activities
- Pictures/ID cards
- Locker Assignments
- Class Schedules and Revision Opportunities
- Internet Agreement Information
- Tour of the High School Facility
- Question and Answer Session with a Panel of Students and Staff
Students should arrive at the Big Rapids High School Rotunda Entrance on Wednesday, August 27th. Check in begins at 9:10 a.m. and the program will start promptly at 9:30. Students and parents (optional) are invited to a pizza lunch at 12:00 noon and a brief meeting at 12:30.
Big Rapids High School address: 21175 15 Mile Rd., Big Rapids, MI
Please feel free to contact BRHS at 796-7651 if you have any questions.